Volumetric concrete mixers
Concrete mixer trucks (also known as transport mixer trucks, concrete trucks, construction vehicles, mixer trucks, cement mixer trucks, cement mixer trucks, concrete mixer trucks, capacity mixer trucks, mixer trucks). Used for transportation and concrete concrete to sit in construction. Concrete mixer trucks maintain the liquid state of the material by agitation or rotating the drum until delivery.
1.The whole truck is convenient and stable with strong intensity
2.Special purpose chassis is specially developed for rural market, even narrow country road can be easily handled.
3.Steel structure adopts high-strength steel shot blasting, structure strength improved 20%, strong bearing capacity and great anti-knock effects.
4.Optimized design of concrete mixing tank, improve loading ability, mixing on average without separation.
5.Mixing blade adopt three-dimensional double helix mixing design, reducing remnant rate to 0.6%,better than international standard 2%, leading the industry standard 0.7%-1%
6.The blade has unique wear-resisting protection structure, improving blade service life 80%
7.The design of low angle of inclination,center of gravity is lower 5% than similar concrete mixing truck,safety factor higher 10%.
8.Feeding inlet and discharging outlet with reasonable design, faster feeding and discharging,easy operation.
1. Dump Truck / Tipper Truck
2. Fire Fighting Truck / Fire Truck / Fire Vehicle / Fire Engine
3. Truck with crane / Truck mounted crane
4. Oil Tank Truck / Fuel Tanker Truck
5. Water truck / Water Tank Truck / Water Sprinkler Truck
6. Concrete Mixer Truck
7. Van truck / Insulated truck/ Refrigeration truck
8. Fecal suction truck / Sewage suction truck,
9. Cement Powder Tank truck/ Bulk cement truck
10. High-altitude operation truck,
11. Self-loading garbage truck, garbage compactor truck, sealed garbage truck,
12. Semi Trailer ( flat bed trailer / skeleton trailer / dump semi trailer / side wall trailer / low bed trailer / van container trailer / warehouse trailer, etc. )
13. Pressure Vessel