Self loading concrete mixer
The concrete mixer with diesel engine power and hydraulic tipping bucket is an automatic concrete mixer with double cone mixer. It discharges concrete by reverse rotation and is suitable for mixed plastic and semi-dry hard concrete. The aggregate size can reach 60mm. The mixing is performed when the mixing drum is rotated in the normal direction, and is discharged when the mixing drum is rotated in the reverse direction. Each time, the mixer drum can handle 0.35 cubic meters of concrete.
1. The water tank is installed at the top of the mixer's chassis. The water tank and the chassis are bolted for maintenance. The total volume of the water tank is 100 liters.
2. In addition to the ordinary two sets of pneumatic wheels, the front of the mixer is also equipped with a set of steel guide wheels, the operator can easily control the direction of the mixer when pulling.
3. The rear guide of the mixer is larger, stronger and stronger than the inertia, so that the mixer can drive safely when the truck is towed.
4. The hydraulic tank has a volume of 40 liters. When the mixer is running for a long time, this large hydraulic tank can store more hydraulic oil and prevent the hydraulic oil from reaching excessive temperatures.
1. The blade is made of high-strength 16Mn plate, which has good anti-wear performance and good uniformity of spiral curve. The upper blade has curve and weld reinforcement, which increases the service life of the blade.
2. High-strength steel plate to improve the bearing capacity of the vehicle.
3. Small-capacity mixing tank design, the angle is lower than the same industry, effectively reducing vehicle gravity and improving driving safety.
4. Stirring blades with different spacing design simplify the feeding device, ensuring faster speed and better mixing performance.
5. Widely used automatic welding, the weld thickness is reduced by nearly 15%, and the vehicle stability is high.
6. Adopt professional and mature chassis to ensure the high performance of the vehicle.
7. Pay attention to details and humanized design to fully meet the individual needs of customers.