Self loading concrete mixer machine
This machine is suitable for self-contained aggregates, cement and water, mixing and transportation.
This product is the first choice for concrete transportation in rural construction, urban construction, tunnels, airports, seaports, high-speed railways, beam yards, bridge construction projects.
Move the mixer before loading and drain a row of residual water and debris. Keep rotating during transportation to prevent concrete from segregating. Before the moving concrete mixing plant arrives at the site and is unloaded, the mixer should be rotated at full speed for 14-18 rpm for 1-2 minutes and then inverted. The agitator should stop rotating before reversing. Concrete mixer temperature is higher than 25 degrees Celsius, from charging, transportation to discharge time of no more than 60 minutes; temperature below 25 degrees Celsius, time should not exceed 90 minutes.
Immediately after the mixer is discharged, the hopper, discharge tank, etc. are flushed. Return to the mixing station on the road and pour 150-200 liters of water into the mixer to clean the concrete residue combined with the cylinder wall and the blades. After moving the new mixer every day, the drive is responsible for injecting the injected water into the mixing tube, rotating at a high speed of 14-18 rpm for 5-10 minutes, and then draining to ensure that the pipeline uses high-pressure water to clean all parts of the mixing tank. Take care to avoid parts such as instruments and joysticks. The distance between the pressurized water nozzle and the body paint should not be less than 40 cm.
1. The blade is made of high-strength 16Mn plate, which has good anti-wear performance and good uniformity of spiral curve. The upper blade has curve and weld reinforcement, which increases the service life of the blade.
2. High-strength steel plate to improve the bearing capacity of the vehicle.
3. Small-capacity mixing tank design, the angle is lower than the same industry, effectively reducing vehicle gravity and improving driving safety.
4. Stirring blades with different spacing design simplify the feeding device, ensuring faster speed and better mixing performance.
5. Widely used automatic welding, the weld thickness is reduced by nearly 15%, and the vehicle stability is high.
6. Adopt professional and mature chassis to ensure the high performance of the vehicle.
7. Pay attention to details and humanized design to fully meet the individual needs of customers.