Machine mixing of concrete
Concrete mixers (commonly known as cement mixers) are devices that uniformly mix cement, aggregates (such as sand or gravel) and water to form concrete. A typical concrete mixer uses a rotating drum to mix the components. For smaller projects, portable concrete mixers are often used to make concrete on the job site, giving workers enough time to use the concrete before it hardens.
The machine mixing barrel adopts ring gear transmission, which has the advantages of reliable transmission, light weight, low energy consumption, compact structure, stable operation, simple operation, good mixing quality and high efficiency. Efficient automatic loading concrete mixers require only one operator to drive, load and mix materials while moving. It has higher work efficiency and higher mixing effect. At the same time, it greatly reduces labor costs and working hours.
1.Stirring device is mainly composed of mixing drum and auxiliary support components.
2.Blade is the main components in the mixing plant, serious wear and tear or damage can lead to concrete mixing unevenly.
3.Cleaning system is the main purpose of cleaning the mixing barrel, is also sometimes used to transport on the way to dry mixing drum.
1. Use S valve to switch direction, cement mortar, fine stone concrete conveying.
2. Good sealing S valve, install floating wear ring.
3. High quality wear-resistant alloy parts with long service life.
4. High delivery pressure for high-end and long-haul project needs.
5. Use Kawasika main oil pump, dual-circuit open hydraulic system to ensure fast direction switching speed and high efficiency.
6. Air cooling system, independent of external water supply.
7. With re-pump function, it can better achieve better accessibility.
8. Automatic lubrication system with long service life.
9. The PIC system ensures optimum electrical control performance.
10. Equipped with wired or wireless remote control for easy operation.