Mini mobile concrete plant
The mobile concrete mixing station makes the mixing station movable by collecting the batching system, weighing system, mixer, storage system, unloading system and fully automatic control system in the traction device. The mixing station is compact in design and performs most functions, trailing the mixing station on the chassis. The movement has a fast installation speed and is suitable for projects with short construction period, long construction lines and frequent transitions.
14 Cubic meters (18.31 cubic yards)/hour
110 cubic meters (143.87 cubic yards)/day
Working speed low speed 0 - 9 km / h, high speed 0 - 20 km / h.
Engineering tires 16 / 70-20.
2x380 liters. Diesel tank: 100 liters. Hydraulic tank: 125 liters.
8800kg, the average distribution in the two axles.
Long: 7.136 meters wide: 2.440 meters high: 3.356 meters. Wheelbase 2.3m
Electronic weighing system and water meter.
1. The material layer adopts simple cylindrical legs. The main station has spacious space, reasonable layout and convenient operation and maintenance. In particular, the main station adopts a hinge structure, the material layer has a wide lane, the appearance is simple and neat, and the overall image of the concrete mixing station is good.
2, the agitation layer platform adopts steel structure, double variable section beam, heavy weight, stiffness and damping performance is better than ordinary structure, mixed layer and unloading constitute rigid body, and the base repeatedly becomes organic whole, the vibration of the mixing console is effectively weakened; The rectangular legs are not only simple in structure but also spacious.
3, the ingredient weighing layer has two weighing weighing hoppers (cement, fly ash), one water weighing barrel, two liquid admixture weighing barrels and aggregate prefabricated barrels. Weighing all use high-precision sensors, easy to install, easy to adjust, reliable to use. The pneumatic weighing hopper is automatically controlled by a pneumatic butterfly valve at the exit, and the inlet and outlet are all closed with a soft coupling. The external weighing drum is placed in the water measuring bucket above the water outlet and discharged using a stainless steel ball valve.
1. Reduce the labor intensity of workers.
2. The operation is simple.
3. Less vulnerable parts, save the traditional components such as wire rope, limiter, brake pad.
4. Simple maintenance and low cost.
5. More safety, the aggregate hopper not easy to fall off.
6. The hopper is not easily deformed and has a long service life.
7. Low noise.
8. Manganese steel cylinder body, wear-resisting.
9. National standard motor.
10. More practical.