Rough terrain concrete mixer
The automatic rugged terrain concrete mixer is a 4x4 wheeled truck with a front operator cab. They can climb on the most unstable terrain, full of cement, with a slope of up to 30o. The self-loading concrete mixer can load, mix, produce and discharge more than 100 cubic meters of cement per day, and its electronic weighing equipment ensures accurate mixing of any grade of concrete with an accuracy of +/-1⁄4%. For ease of operation, the Utranazz series of automatic rugged terrain concrete mixers are controlled by joysticks and equipped with a 300o rotary drum that allows concrete to be discharged from each side of the vehicle to a height of more than 2 meters. The concrete mixer is easy to use and easy to maintain, suitable for all types of job sites from crowded downtown to remote villages.
1) Four-wheel drive with four-wheel air brake, 20.5-16 tire with steel wire
2) 15 tons of loading shaft with good performance, the machine has a complete concrete load
3) The automatic transmission is of good quality and simple operation, and will not be extinguished in the rugged terrain.
4) With adjustable steering wheel, luxurious seat, including air conditioning, single handle joystick power shaft control
5) The detachable chute is detachable and angularly hydraulically variable.
6) Hydraulic pumping system with water meter and high pressure cleaning gun.
7) The standard of mixing speed. Low mixing speed and safe transportation. Fast mixing speed and fast production.